Among our busy lives, it is imperative that we ask God for strength and guidance. Ask for yourself and others. It will uplift you and allow you to do things beyond your imagination. Encouraging others, dealing with family issues, and your own personal issues, can be a lot.
Sometimes you do not know where to go, so you need God to lead you to the right path. He will lead you there, I promise you. I am a living testimony! Even on your worst day, you are still able to see it through. You may not know what to do, but God does. Allow him to be a spirit within your body.
Every day just add it into your prayers. Pray this during your most difficult times, but also when things are good. You can not fight your battle alone. Even for others, pray that they will too have the strength and guidance to fight their battle as well.
Remain patient, listen to the signs that God is providing you, and those he speaks through.
- Philippians: 4:13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
- Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
- Psalm 118:14 The LORD is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation.
- Psalm 28:7-8 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. The Lord is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.
- 1 Chronicles 16:11 Seek the LORD and his strength; seek his presence continually!