Happy Thanksgiving. I give thanks everyday, but this is the day to share thanks with others. To be grateful. To come together as a family and rejoice. I love harvest season. Everything we desire, all we have to do is ask, and be patient to receive our blessings in abundance.
- I am truly thankful for life and being able to breathe, taste, smell, hear, and touch.
- I am thankful for finding my true purpose and being a light.
- I am so thankful for all of those who read my blog, support, post, and like my posts. I genuinely am grateful. I really appreciate it really from the bottom of my heart. Last year, I didn’t even imagine today and I am forever grateful.
- I am thankful for being able to attend school and to be learning all that I am. Not everyone gets the chance or have the choice.
- I am thankful for my family, those who enter my life, and those who exit. You have made an imprint on my life and has been a help to my growth.
- I am thankful for life. For everything I have today, but also all the abundance that I will be receiving in the future.
Make sure you give thanks. Create and plan the things you desire for this season.
Enjoy you day and weekend!!