This year was filled with so many blessings. This year, I felt good about being my true self. I didn’t think about what others may think, but how I truly felt.
- Go the extra mile. Sometimes it may seem as though you’re working overtime, but really your rewards are right around the corner. Even when I didn’t feel like it, or was feeling unappreciated, or even felt like I did enough, I still did more.
- To be patient and do your best in the meantime. For me, I can be really harsh on myself (work in progress) and I have to remind myself to do my best in the meantime. I can not solely focus on the future or what I haven’t done, but this moment I have now.
- Trust God. This year trusting God timing and everything he has preordained for me. I’ve been using alarms my entire life up until September, I decided to Trust God to wake me up on his time and allow me to be where I am needed according to his will.
- Be present in the moment. I would find myself constantly doing work and not enjoying the moments I do have with people or with myself.
- Things Change! At one moment I could be feeling one way, and then things work out. No situation is permanent. What is supposed to happen will happen. Trust the process.
- I moved into my first apartment.
- I graduated with my Master’s degree from the University of Baltimore.
- My social media followers have increased on Instagram (8000 + followers) and Facebook (almost 500 followers)
- I started my loc journey
- I reconnected and connected to some beautiful souls.
- I lost 7lbs! Gym is life!
- I was able to travel out the country twice to Thailand and Japan!
- Job Promotion at work!